DMK Chief M Karunanidhi Admitted to Hospital in Chennai
File photo of DMK chief M Karunanidhi. (PTI)
Chennai: Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) Chief M Karunanidhi was on Thursday early morning admitted to hospital in Chennai after complaints of some allergies related issue.
Reports also suggest, the DMK Chief has been admitted for optimisation of nutrition and hydration.
DMK Chief admitted for optimisation of nutrition and hydration.Stable,being treated, will be in hosp for a few days: Kauvery hospital
— ANI (@ANI_news) December 1, 2016
Sources claim that Karunanidhi has been admitted to Kauvery hospital and will remain in the hospital for a few days until the treatment and check-ups are complete.
"He is stable and being treated by a team of doctors. He will be in the hospital for few days," Aravindan Selvaraj, Executive Director of the hospital said.
Karunanidhi has been avoiding public appearances for the past one month as he was undergoing treatment for an allergy and had skipped campaigning for the bypolls to three Tamil Nadu Assembly seats last month.
Recommended For You
- Yuvraj Singh And MS Dhoni Hit Centuries, Twitter Explodes With Praise
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Officially Launched in India At a Starting Price of Rs 9,999
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen, Priyanka and Other Big Winners
- Baba Ramdev's Dangal Dazzles Fans at PWL
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment