DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
DMRC conducts mock drills at station, hospital
A mock terror attack was conducted at the metro station while a mock bomb blast was carried out at the hospital.
New Delhi: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Friday conducted security drills at station and a prominent private hospital to check the preparedness of authorities in case of a terror strike. The mock drills reportedly went well, sources said.
The first drill was conducted at the Pratap Nagar Metro Station and the second drill at Apollo Hospital, officials said. A mock terror attack was conducted at the metro station while a mock bomb blast was carried out at the hospital.
Police and fire officials were part of the drill besides other agencies. The DMRC routinely conducts mock drills to ensure the disaster preparedness of its personnel and services. More details on the drills are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances