DMRC conducts mock drills at station, hospital
A mock terror attack was conducted at the metro station while a mock bomb blast was carried out at the hospital.
New Delhi: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Friday conducted security drills at station and a prominent private hospital to check the preparedness of authorities in case of a terror strike. The mock drills reportedly went well, sources said.
The first drill was conducted at the Pratap Nagar Metro Station and the second drill at Apollo Hospital, officials said. A mock terror attack was conducted at the metro station while a mock bomb blast was carried out at the hospital.
Police and fire officials were part of the drill besides other agencies. The DMRC routinely conducts mock drills to ensure the disaster preparedness of its personnel and services. More details on the drills are awaited.
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Siddaramaiah Says Not Possible To Release Water Right Away
- Cauvery Row: Release Water to Tamil Nadu, SC tells Karnataka