DND toll rates hiked from April 1
According to the new rates, two-wheeler will have to pay Re 1 more and for cars the charge has been increased by Rs 3.
New Delhi: Using the Delhi Noida Direct (DND) Flyway to commute between the two cities has become expensive from Sunday night. The Noida Toll Bridge Company Limited (NTBCL) has hiked the toll charges for the 22-km DND Flyway from April 1.
"Two wheelers toll rates have been increased from Rs 11 to Rs 12, for cars from Rs 22 to Rs 25, LCVs from Rs 45 to Rs 55, bus and truck will now shell out Rs 70 from the earlier Rs 55. Large vehicles will pay Rs 100 from existing Rs 75 and extra large vehicles from Rs 95 to Rs 135. The hiked rates are effective from today," said Anwar Abbasi, spokesperson, NTBCL.
According to the new rates, two-wheeler will have to pay Re 1 more and for cars the charge has been increased by Rs 3. Following the increase the toll rates for two-wheelers has gone up to Rs 12 and for car drivers it is now Rs 25.
Small commercial vehicles will now pay Rs 55 more as the charge has been increased by Rs 10 while for buses and trucks the toll tax has been increased by Rs 15.
(With additional information from PTI)
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute