DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Doctors say Sathya Sai Baba's condition stable
Sathya Sai Baba is still undergoing intermittent dialysis to assist the kidneys.
Puttaparthi: Sathya Sai Baba, who has been undergoing treatment for multi-organ dysfunction, is in a relatively more stable condition of health today, doctors attending on him said in Puttaparthi.
"All his vital parameters like heart rate, blood pressure, blood biochemistry values are nearly normal and stable," a health bulletin issued by AN Safaya, the Director of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, said.
He is in a "relatively more stable condition of health," the bulletin said.
Though intermittent dialysis is still being conducted to assist the kidneys, they are showing signs of improvement, it said.
"He still continues to be on assisted ventilation and intermittent slow hemodialysis is being conducted upon him to assist the kidneys, which are now showing signs of sustained activity," the bulletin said.
The doctors attending on him are satisfied with the stability of his health condition and his response, although slow, to the treatment being given to him, the bulletin said.
The 86-year-old Sathya Sai Baba was admitted to the hospital on March 28 following problems related to heart and respiration.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong