Documentary film festival 'Signs' begins on Feb 10
The international documentary and short film festival 'Signs,' being conducted by the Federation of Film Societies of India, would begin here from February 10.
Thiruvananthapuram The international documentary and short film festival 'Signs,' being conducted by the Federation of Film Societies of India, would begin here from February 10.
The six-day festival would promote the culture of making digital videos, a release from FFSI here said.
The state Co-operative Bank auditorium would be the venue of the screenings, while discussions, seminars and presentations would be held at the nearby Fine Arts College auditorium.
Noted filmmaker Girish Kasaravalli would be the chairman of the Jury to select the best film in the competition section. A workshop to introduce new generation digital filmmakers would also be held as part of the festival, the release said.
- Pakistani Artistes Not Terrorists, They Have Visas: Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India
- US has Now Very Little Influence on Pakistanâs Nuclear Policy: Hoodbhoy
- Adnan Sami Responds To Haters After He Was Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 1st ODI, Sharjah
- Hillary Fears Emergence of Nuclear Suicide Bombers from Pakistan