Documentary film festival 'Signs' begins on Feb 10
The international documentary and short film festival 'Signs,' being conducted by the Federation of Film Societies of India, would begin here from February 10.
Thiruvananthapuram The international documentary and short film festival 'Signs,' being conducted by the Federation of Film Societies of India, would begin here from February 10.
The six-day festival would promote the culture of making digital videos, a release from FFSI here said.
The state Co-operative Bank auditorium would be the venue of the screenings, while discussions, seminars and presentations would be held at the nearby Fine Arts College auditorium.
Noted filmmaker Girish Kasaravalli would be the chairman of the Jury to select the best film in the competition section. A workshop to introduce new generation digital filmmakers would also be held as part of the festival, the release said.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology