Documentary film festival 'Signs' begins on Feb 10
The international documentary and short film festival 'Signs,' being conducted by the Federation of Film Societies of India, would begin here from February 10.
Thiruvananthapuram The international documentary and short film festival 'Signs,' being conducted by the Federation of Film Societies of India, would begin here from February 10.
The six-day festival would promote the culture of making digital videos, a release from FFSI here said.
The state Co-operative Bank auditorium would be the venue of the screenings, while discussions, seminars and presentations would be held at the nearby Fine Arts College auditorium.
Noted filmmaker Girish Kasaravalli would be the chairman of the Jury to select the best film in the competition section. A workshop to introduce new generation digital filmmakers would also be held as part of the festival, the release said.
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like it Splits
- Watch: Akhilesh vs Shivpal Figth Over Amar Singh
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- SP Meet Turns into Family Drama, Akhilesh & Shivpal Spar In Public
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Army Officials Reject Raj Thackeray's Welfare Fund Proposal
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border