Dolly Bindra inspired 'Bhaag D.K. Bose'
Ideas for this song originated when the team of 'Delhi Belly' watched her on TV
All those who loved as well as hated Dolly Bindra, the notorious star of Bigg Boss 4, here's some interesting gossip. According to sources, Delhi Belly's big hit song Bhaag D.K. Bose has been inspired by none other than Bindra.
Dolly Bindra who did not hesitate at all to rave and rant on the show, consistently hurled abuses at fellow housemates, and regularly used phrases like Bose D. K. Our sources add that when the team of Delhi Belly took a break while they were editing the film, they flipped through the channels and happened to come across her in one of the episodes of the reality show. Soon it became a subject of laughter as well as inspiration for the team.
They started following her regularly and that's when her pet word caught everyone's attention and the idea to this song was conceived.
Akshat Verma, the scriptwriter of the film says, "We all liked the keyword of our song Bhaag DK Bose; it's very catchy and is part of the main vocabulary of today's youth and fitted our song and story concept just right," The keyword and idea of the song around it got an instant nod from the entire team. Ram Sampat has composed and sung the song in a grunge rock style.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"