Don't believe in marriage anymore: Depp's wife
The Depp-Paradis relationship is said to be on the brink of collapse.
London: French actress Vanessa Paradis has spoken about her feelings as her 14-year relationship with Hollywood star Johnny Depp is said to be on the brink of collapse.
The 39-year-old, who has two children with the Pirates Of The Caribbean star, was in Paris promoting 'Cafe De Flore', in which she plays a single mother, reported Daily Mail.
The actress did not refer to Depp by name and claimed she didn't believe in marriage or soulmates because "if you lose your soulmate everything is done for".
"'Cafe De Flore' speaks of love, its joys, its pains and its dramas to love and to lose. This story upset me, I was upside-down, in the depths of myself. The idea of a soulmate is beautiful and very romantic to talk about it in a movie or a song, but in reality, I find it scary," Paradis said.
The actress is staying with her family in Paris while Depp, 48, is believed to have moved into a 29-room castle in Hollywood.
"Johnny isn't handling anything well right now. People around him are worried about how Johnny is doing because he and Vanessa seem so fractured right now. Their relationship is heading toward the end. Johnny has started reaching out to lawyers, probably to quietly discuss how to get out of the relationship," a source had said.
Recommended For You
- DestinyColombia Plane Crash: Messi and Argentina Flew Same Aircraft Weeks Ago
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- Premier LeagueAguero, Fernandinho Get Red Cards As Chelsea Thump Man City to Stay Atop
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet