DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Don't fall prey to fake film offers:Tamil director
Cinema is no doubt attractive and beautiful. At the same time, one should be very careful while entering into it.
Chennai: Tamil actor-filmmaker M Sasikumar has urged aspiring actresses not to believe in those who promise a role in his film. Sasikumar calls them "fraudsters" and warns that they have even opened an e-mail accounts in his name.
"It has been brought to my notice that some people are making fake promises to young women that they would get them roles in my films. I have also come to learn that the fraudsters have opened email accounts in my name to lure the budding actresses," Sasikumar said in a statement.
"I would like to clarify that I never had the habit of interacting through e-mails when it comes to picking actors and actresses for my films. I would always ask people to come to my office in person and only after that I would take a decision on roping them in for my movies", he added.
His upcoming Tamil romantic-comedy 'Kutti Puli' is in post-production phase.
"Cinema is no doubt attractive and beautiful. At the same time, one should be very careful while entering into it", he said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Champions Trophy 2017: Australia - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs