Don't think I will marry again: Heidi Klum
Supermodel Heidi Klum, who split from singer husband Seal after a seven-year marriage, says she may not tie the knot again.
Los Angeles: Supermodel Heidi Klum, who split from singer husband Seal after a seven-year marriage, says she may not tie the knot again. The 39-year-old German beauty said though she loved being married to Seal, she is not sure if she ever wants to marry again, reported People magazine.
"I don't know if I'll get married again. Although I really enjoyed being married. I'm a dreamer. I loved our annual fairy tale weddings that were our big family parties. But sadly, it somehow didn't work out," she said. Klum separated from Seal in January this year. They have three kids together.
The model also dismissed reports suggesting that she is dating Thomas Hayo, her colleague at Germany's Next Top Model. "He is not, nor was he ever my boyfriend. I think he is a great guy, but not for me," she added.
Recommended For You
- spin lessonsAustralia Hire Sriram and Panesar Ahead of India Tour
- Sane DecisionTrisha's Mother Seeks Police Protection for Daughter
- #GharWapsi'I Am Born Congressman' Says Navjot Singh Sidhu, Twitter Goes Berserk
- Partner ContentWatch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- The Next GalaxySamsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know