Don't you know who I am: Kahn told victim
"Don't you know who I am?" he said while pinning the maid down during the alleged sexual assault.
New York: "Don't you know who I am!" is what former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn told the hotel maid while pinning her down during the alleged sexual assault on her, according to a media report on Tuesday.
"Don't you know who I am! Don't you know who I am?" he said while pinning the 32-year-old maid down, law enforcement officials told FOX News.
Sources told FOX News that the immigrant from Guinea repeatedly told him, "Please, please stop. No!" and that she couldn't afford to lose her job.
"Please stop. I need my job, I can't lose my job, don't do this. I will lose my job. Please, please stop! Please stop!" she pleaded, according to law enforcement sources.
Strauss-Kahn allegedly responded: "No, baby. Don't worry, you're not going to lose your job. Please, baby, don't worry... Don't you know who I am? Don't you know who I am?"
The former IMF chief, who was indicted on seven counts on Thursday, allegedly forced the maid at the Sofitel hotel in Manhattan to perform oral sex.
He was taken into custody a few minutes before his Air France flight departed for Paris.
Strauss-Kahn is out on a USD 6 million bail.
He has been put under house arrest and he has to wear an electronic monitoring device. Strauss-Kahn denied wrongdoing and is expected to plead not guilty.
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Schizophrenia Can't be Ground for Halting Death Penalty, Says Pakistan SC Citing Indian Judgment
- 2nd Test: Fit-Again Younis Khan Leads Pakistan's Charge Against WI
- BSF Says 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist Killed in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Salahuddin Seeks Help From Pak Military Pak Over Kashmir
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18