DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Double Dhamaal' grosses Rs.39.60 crores
The film was released in 1953 screens worldwide on June 24
Mumbai: Comic caper Double Dhamaal, distributed by Reliance Entertainment and Maruti Pictures has had an impressive opening at the box office, grossing Rs 39.60 crores at the box office in its opening weekend, revealed a statement from the production house.
The film that was released in 1953 screens worldwide on June 24 has been directed by Indra Kumar, produced by Ashok Thakeria and stars Sanjay Dutt, Mallika Sherawat, Kangana Ranaut, Riteish Deshmukh, Arshad Warsi, Ashish Chowdhry and Javed Jaferri.
"Double Dhamaal has received an overwhelming response over the weekend and will continue to attract audience in large numbers across the world. The film has already opened in 37 countries and is scheduled to open in non- traditional markets like France, Russia, CIS States, China, Turkey, Greece, Switzerland, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Belarus amongst many others," said Sanjeev Lamba, CEO, Reliance Entertainment.
The film that is a sequel to 2007 hit film Dhamaal, catches up with the quartet of good-for-nothings - Roy (Ritesh Deshmukh), Adi (Arshad Warsi), Manav (Jaaved Jaaferi) and Boman (Aashish Chaudhary), who dream of an easy life with minimal effort when they encounter their old arch-enemy: corrupt Inspector Kabir (Sanjay Dutt).
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings