Dr KJ Yesudas's son pays tribute to his father
However, the event will have singers like Unni Menon and Suchitra signing in it.
Among many legendary singers, Dr KJ Yesudas is one who has given us evergreen hits and songs that tingle our spines even when listened to now. His contributions to the music industry in unparalleled and unique.
The legend's son Vijay Yesudas is said to be organizing an event in order to pay tribute to his father.
The event has been named, 'Unnidam Mayangugiren-The Legend of KJ Yesudas' and will have singers like Unni Menon, Suchitra, Atlaf, Saindhavi, Rahul Nambiar, Madhu Balakrishnan and many others who will be rendering their voices at the occasion for the songs sung by the legend.
The show will also have a special Veenai performance by Rajesh Vaidhya.
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Cauvery Water Row: Centre Fails to Broker Deal Between Karnataka, TN
- PCB Refuses to Comment On BCCI President's statement on Indo-Pak Cricket Ties
- Pakistan Postpones SAARC Summit After Five Member Countries Pull Out
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- 1st ODI: Azam, Nawaz Star as Pakistan Thrash West Indies