DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Drafting of Lokpal Bill to be videographed: Hazare
The committee will start its work on the draft from April 16.
New Delhi: A day after he ended his fast demanding a stronger anti-graft Lokpal Bill, social activist Anna Hazare Sunday said the process of formulting the act will be videographed and the procedures will be made public.
"The committee will start its work on the draft from April 16, the procedures will be videographed and made public. The procedure will be totally transparent, from formulation to the time after it is passed and selection of Lokpal," Hazare told reporters.
"If people find out any shortcoming they can point this out," he said.
Stating that questions were being asked if the bill will solve the problem of corruption, Anna Hazare said that if not 100 per cent, it will solve the problem of corruption upto 90 per cent.
"People ask if it will solve problem of corruption, if not 100 per cent, it will solve the problem 90 per cent. The rest will be done through the medium of electoral reforms and decentralisation of power," he said.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: England Get Rid of De Kock
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish