DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Dragon Tattoo' gets a graphic makeover
The movie is all set to get a graphic makeover by Vertigo.
Los Angeles: Stieg Larsson's novel 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo', about computer hacker Lisbeth Salander, is getting a graphic makeover by Vertigo.
The company is planning to publish a graphic novel based on the original in November.
The first book from the best-seller trilogy has already been adapted on the big screen in Hollywood, starring Bond actor Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara in lead roles. The series also has also been turned into a film in Sweden.
Vertigo is working closely with Larsson's estate and Hedlund Literary Agency to develop the book that Scottish crime author Denise Mina will pen, with cover image created by Lee Bermejo and art from Leonardo Manco and Andrea Mutti, the Variety reported.
"We're thrilled to be adapting this incredible story into a series of graphic novels," said Vertigo's executive editor Karen Berger.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi