'Dragon Tattoo' gets a graphic makeover
The movie is all set to get a graphic makeover by Vertigo.
Los Angeles: Stieg Larsson's novel 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo', about computer hacker Lisbeth Salander, is getting a graphic makeover by Vertigo.
The company is planning to publish a graphic novel based on the original in November.
The first book from the best-seller trilogy has already been adapted on the big screen in Hollywood, starring Bond actor Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara in lead roles. The series also has also been turned into a film in Sweden.
Vertigo is working closely with Larsson's estate and Hedlund Literary Agency to develop the book that Scottish crime author Denise Mina will pen, with cover image created by Lee Bermejo and art from Leonardo Manco and Andrea Mutti, the Variety reported.
"We're thrilled to be adapting this incredible story into a series of graphic novels," said Vertigo's executive editor Karen Berger.
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Talk and Terror Can't Go Together: MEA
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away