DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dravid breaks jaw, in doubt for SA series
Dravid was felled by a Shahadat Hossain bouncer when he was batting on 111.
Mirpur: Rahul Dravid will return to India on Tuesday after suffering a hairline fracture in his jaw while batting in the second and final Test against Bangladesh on Monday.
Dravid was felled by a Shahadat Hossain bouncer when he was batting on 111 and was rushed to the hospital on the second day of the Test.
Dravid was taken to the intensive care unit of the hospital and has been kept there under observation.
The extent of his injury will be known soon and with the Test series against South Africa coming up, Dravid will be hoping the injury doesn't put him out for too long.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup