Dravid breaks jaw, in doubt for SA series
Dravid was felled by a Shahadat Hossain bouncer when he was batting on 111.
Mirpur: Rahul Dravid will return to India on Tuesday after suffering a hairline fracture in his jaw while batting in the second and final Test against Bangladesh on Monday.
Dravid was felled by a Shahadat Hossain bouncer when he was batting on 111 and was rushed to the hospital on the second day of the Test.
Dravid was taken to the intensive care unit of the hospital and has been kept there under observation.
The extent of his injury will be known soon and with the Test series against South Africa coming up, Dravid will be hoping the injury doesn't put him out for too long.
Recommended For You
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Steve O'Keefe Hailed As 'Superhero' by Australian Media