DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
DRDO, 5 other key government websites hacked
The biggest hack was on the site of the Recruitment and Assessment Centre operated by DRDO, which was down for over 9 hours.
Bangalore: Several key government websites were hacked late on Wednesday night. These included the websites of DRDO and five other government departments hacked. A site hosted by the advisor to the Prime Minister was also hacked.
Algeria-based hackers have been blamed for the hacking. The message pasted on the websites after they had been compromised read: 'SanFour25, Algerian Hackers' minutes after the hacking.
The biggest hack was on the site of the Recruitment and Assessment Centre operated by the DRDO that deals with the recruitment of scientists to the several laboratories of the DRDO. The website was down for over 9 hours.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?