DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Air India Dreamliner makes an emergency landing in Delhi
All passengers landed safely. The incident occurred early on Monday morning.
New Delhi: The Boeing 787 Dreamliner is in the news once again for the wrong reasons. Soon after the windscreen of an Air India Dreamliner plane flying from Delhi to Melbourne developed a crack, yet another incident involving the plane has been reported.
An Air India flight AI-116 London to Delhi had to make an emergency landing at the Delhi airport due to a braking system fault. All passengers landed safely. The incident occurred early on Monday morning.
The Director General Civil Aviation (DGCA) has ordered an inquiry into the incident.
Earlier, on Sunday too there was a major scare when a Dreamliner flying from Delhi to Melbourne developed a crack in its windshield while landing at the Melbourne airport.
The AI-803 Delhi-Melbourne Dreamliner was carrying 73 passengers when the incident took place. Air India then sent a replacement aircraft to Melbourne for the return journey and also ordered an inquiry into the incident.
Recommended For You
- KPS Gill Was India's Finest Hockey Administrator: Former Hockey Greats
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Pirates of The Caribbean-Salazar's Revenge Review: This One Doesn't Disappoint
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics