Air India Dreamliner makes an emergency landing in Delhi
All passengers landed safely. The incident occurred early on Monday morning.
New Delhi: The Boeing 787 Dreamliner is in the news once again for the wrong reasons. Soon after the windscreen of an Air India Dreamliner plane flying from Delhi to Melbourne developed a crack, yet another incident involving the plane has been reported.
An Air India flight AI-116 London to Delhi had to make an emergency landing at the Delhi airport due to a braking system fault. All passengers landed safely. The incident occurred early on Monday morning.
The Director General Civil Aviation (DGCA) has ordered an inquiry into the incident.
Earlier, on Sunday too there was a major scare when a Dreamliner flying from Delhi to Melbourne developed a crack in its windshield while landing at the Melbourne airport.
The AI-803 Delhi-Melbourne Dreamliner was carrying 73 passengers when the incident took place. Air India then sent a replacement aircraft to Melbourne for the return journey and also ordered an inquiry into the incident.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Oscar Predictions: La La Land or Moonlight; Who Will Win Big?
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology