Air India Dreamliner makes an emergency landing in Delhi
All passengers landed safely. The incident occurred early on Monday morning.
New Delhi: The Boeing 787 Dreamliner is in the news once again for the wrong reasons. Soon after the windscreen of an Air India Dreamliner plane flying from Delhi to Melbourne developed a crack, yet another incident involving the plane has been reported.
An Air India flight AI-116 London to Delhi had to make an emergency landing at the Delhi airport due to a braking system fault. All passengers landed safely. The incident occurred early on Monday morning.
The Director General Civil Aviation (DGCA) has ordered an inquiry into the incident.
Earlier, on Sunday too there was a major scare when a Dreamliner flying from Delhi to Melbourne developed a crack in its windshield while landing at the Melbourne airport.
The AI-803 Delhi-Melbourne Dreamliner was carrying 73 passengers when the incident took place. Air India then sent a replacement aircraft to Melbourne for the return journey and also ordered an inquiry into the incident.
- BCCI Has Been Unfair to Pakistan, Says Mudassar Nazar
- Pakistani Comedian's Take On Why India-Pakistan Should Not Go To War Is A Must Read
- Jeep Compass SUV Unveiled, India Launch in 2017
- LeT Joins Hands With ISIS To Infiltrate Subcontinent
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?