Drugs haul case: Boxer Ram Singh remanded in judicial custody
Ram Singh was the 16th accused who was arrested following recovery of 26 kgs of heroin worth over Rs 100 crore in Mohali.
Fatehgarh Sahib (Punjab): Boxer Ram Singh, arrested in connection with the massive drug haul last month, was on Tuesday remanded in judicial custody till April 23 by a local court. Singh, sparring partner of Olympian Vijender Singh, was produced before the court after expiry of his two-day police remand.
He was the 16th accused who was arrested following recovery of 26 kgs of heroin worth over Rs 100 crore from the house of a Canada-based NRI Anoop Singh Kahlon at Zirakpur in Mohali.
Singh was arrested by Fatehgarh Sahib police for his close links to his brother-in-law Ravicharan alias Ravi Deo. Police had claimed to recover 5 kg methamphetamine from Ravi Deol's Sangrur house recently.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology