DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Drunk constable opens fire when asked to pay hotel bill
Durgesh Kumar had liquor and food at the restaurant and when he was asked to pay the bill he allegedly started firing, injuring a waiter.
Bulandshahr: A drunk policeman on Monday allegedly opened fire when he was asked to pay bill after he consumed liquor in a restaurant in Bulandshahr. Durgesh Kumar, posted at Bulandshahr Kotwali rural police station, had liquor and food at the restaurant and when he was asked to pay the bill he allegedly started firing, injuring a waiter, SSP Gulab Singh said.
The hotel staff overpowered the constable the handed him over to police. The constable has been arrested, the SSP said.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users