Drunk constable opens fire when asked to pay hotel bill
Durgesh Kumar had liquor and food at the restaurant and when he was asked to pay the bill he allegedly started firing, injuring a waiter.
Bulandshahr: A drunk policeman on Monday allegedly opened fire when he was asked to pay bill after he consumed liquor in a restaurant in Bulandshahr. Durgesh Kumar, posted at Bulandshahr Kotwali rural police station, had liquor and food at the restaurant and when he was asked to pay the bill he allegedly started firing, injuring a waiter, SSP Gulab Singh said.
The hotel staff overpowered the constable the handed him over to police. The constable has been arrested, the SSP said.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw