Drunk Fashion Week models mock patriotic songs
A section of the audience comprising models jeered while patriotic songs were being played out at Fashion Week.
New Delhi: A section of the audience comprising models jeered while patriotic songs were being played out at Fashion Week on Tuesday.
Khadi clad models on the ramp, patriotic songs like Saare Jahan Se Achcha in the background and jeering audience. That's the gist of the finale show by James Ferreira on Day four of Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week at Pragati Maidan.
While models sashayed the ramp in saris and dresses crafted out of khadi, wearing Nehru topis, a section of the audience, comprising models, who have walked the ramp in earlier shows, yelled and jeered from the sidelines.
"They were drunk," said another model on condition of anonymity. FDCI President Sunil Sethi denied that the models were drunk. "Everyone was in a happy mood. The audience enjoyed the show and a spirit of patriotism came across in them," he said.
A buyer from Europe said he enjoyed the show immensely. "India is where the future is going to be," he said.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali And Other Winners So Far
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Zlatan Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory