DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Drunk man found dead in drain
BANGALORE: A person was found dead in a drainage near Lakshmipura Cross in Vidyaranyapura police station limits on Wednesday morni..
BANGALORE: A person was found dead in a drainage near Lakshmipura Cross in Vidyaranyapura police station limits on Wednesday morning. The police have suspected that the deceased might have fallen into the drain in a drunken state.
The deceased has been identified as Siddagangaiah (38), a native of Naranahalli village in Doddaballapur. He worked as a motor winder and resided in Singapura with his wife Jalajakshi.
According to the police, Siddagangaiah had gone to his native on Tuesday and had retuned to the city in the night. At around 8 pm he had called his wife and told that he would come home shortly, but he had not gone. On Wednesday morning, some passersby noticed a body in the drain and informed the police. Meanwhile, his brothers who were on the look out for him, found Siddagangaiah in a drain and identified the body, police said.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users