'Drunk man' leaning out of car's window gets smashed by roadside tree, dies
A 22-year-old drunk man, who stuck his head out of a speeding car, died in New Delhi after being hit by a roadside tree, police said Thursday. His scared friends abandoned the car and left his body in the rear seat. Two people were detained.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev's 37-Year Old Home Season Record
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance