DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dubai: 26-year-old Indian found dead
PT Nithin, who hailed from Kerala, was a research assistant at a university office in Dubai.
Dubai: The body of a 26-year-old Indian, who was missing since last Tuesday, has been found in a car here, according to a media report. PT Nithin, who hailed from Kerala, was last seen in a rented car with an unknown person whom the victim himself described as a friend, Gulf News reported.
The police have taken the body and the car into custody, the report said. Nithin was a research assistant at a university office in Dubai. A community worker told the newspaper that Nithin had obtained a driving licence recently and was not yet confident enough to drive alone.
He rented a car on Tuesday and told his friends that another 'friend' would drive the car. He left at around 10:30 pm (local time) and was not seen since then, the report said.
His friends waited until Thursday morning and then lodged a report with the police. On Saturday, employees of a warehouse informed the police about an abandoned car parked there. The police later found his body in the car, it said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet