Dubai: 26-year-old Indian found dead
PT Nithin, who hailed from Kerala, was a research assistant at a university office in Dubai.
Dubai: The body of a 26-year-old Indian, who was missing since last Tuesday, has been found in a car here, according to a media report. PT Nithin, who hailed from Kerala, was last seen in a rented car with an unknown person whom the victim himself described as a friend, Gulf News reported.
The police have taken the body and the car into custody, the report said. Nithin was a research assistant at a university office in Dubai. A community worker told the newspaper that Nithin had obtained a driving licence recently and was not yet confident enough to drive alone.
He rented a car on Tuesday and told his friends that another 'friend' would drive the car. He left at around 10:30 pm (local time) and was not seen since then, the report said.
His friends waited until Thursday morning and then lodged a report with the police. On Saturday, employees of a warehouse informed the police about an abandoned car parked there. The police later found his body in the car, it said.
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18