DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dubai: Indian taxi driver wins Lamborghini
Soupi Abdulla's prized car was plucked out from nearly a quarter of a million entries in a local mall's shop-and-win draw in Abu Dhabi.
Dubai: An Indian cab driver scooped a USD 245,028 prized Lamborghini Gallardo in a lucky draw at a local shopping mall in Abu Dhabi.
Soupi Abdulla's prized car was plucked out from nearly a quarter of a million entries in a local mall's shop-and-win draw in Al Ain in Abu Dhabi, The National newspaper reported.
To be eligible for the draw, shoppers had to spend more than USD 68 at any of the mall's outlets.
The super-car is capable of a top speed of 323 kph and accelerates to 160 kph in just more than seven seconds. It is powered by a 5.2 litre V10 engine and can be used to getting around 19km on a gallon of fuel.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users