Dubai's Emirates in 5-year sponsorship deal with F1
Emirates airline inked a five-year partnership with Formula One motor racing on Tuesday, beginning this year.
Dybai: Emirates airline, which has multi-million dollar sponsorship deals with FIFA and Arsenal football club, inked a five-year partnership with Formula One motor racing on Tuesday, beginning this year.
Emirates Chairman Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed al-Maktoum, who announced the sponsorship deal alongside Formula One commercial supremo Bernie Ecclestone, said it was worth "millions of dollars" but gave no specifics.
The Dubai government-owned carrier also has shirt sponsorship deals with Italy's AC Milan and French club Paris St-Germain.
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Modi combining best of Gandhi, Nehru to bring '3rd revolution' in India: Shimon Peres
- Israel will respond with "full force" if Syria attacks, says Peres
- 10 Steps India Took Post Uri Terror Attack to Expose and Isolate Pakistan
- India's Claim of Surgical Strikes 'Fabrication of Truth': Pakistan
- Don't Take Our Peaceful Intent for Weakness: Nawaz Sharif
- Indian Army Avenges Uri With Surgical Strikes Across LoC, Pakistan Denies