Dubai's Emirates in 5-year sponsorship deal with F1
Emirates airline inked a five-year partnership with Formula One motor racing on Tuesday, beginning this year.
Dybai: Emirates airline, which has multi-million dollar sponsorship deals with FIFA and Arsenal football club, inked a five-year partnership with Formula One motor racing on Tuesday, beginning this year.
Emirates Chairman Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed al-Maktoum, who announced the sponsorship deal alongside Formula One commercial supremo Bernie Ecclestone, said it was worth "millions of dollars" but gave no specifics.
The Dubai government-owned carrier also has shirt sponsorship deals with Italy's AC Milan and French club Paris St-Germain.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology