Dulqar Salman to play lead in Amal Neerad's next
Dulqar Salman is the son of Veteran Malayalam actor Mammootty.
Dulqar Salman will play the lead in the short movie directed by Amal Neerad, which will form a part of his new anthology titled 'Anchu Sundarikal'.
Reenu Mathews made her debut with Mammootty in the movie Laljose's latest 'Immanuel' will also play an important role with Dulqar Salman in his movie, which will be on sets soon. The story of this movie is based on a contemporary plot and is inspired from a famous Chinese love story.
Sameer Thahir and Shyju Khalid have recently completed their sequences in the movie which also form the part of this anthology of love stories. Five directors of the Malyalam Film Industry namely, Amal Neerad,Anwar Rasheed,Aashiq Abu Shyju Khaled and Sameer Thahir team up to make short stories for the movie 'Anchu Sundarikal,an anthology of five romantic tales.
Anyhow,'Anchu Sundarikal' will be one of the eagerly awaited movies of the Malayalam film industry.
Recommended For You
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner