Dulqar, Vikram Prabhu team up for a bilingual film
Vikram Prabhu, grandson of thespian Sivaji Ganesan, will be seen in a Tamil-Malayalam bilingual with Dulqar Salman.
Bilinguals are the way to go especially in south cinema, thanks to the dual benefit the makers can cash in on by starring actors who are popular in both the industries.
It is now said that Vikram Prabhu, grandson of thespian Sivaji Ganesan, who is foraying through 'Kumki' will be seen in a Tamil - Malayalam bilingual with Dulqar Salman, son of ace actor Mammootty. Dulqar has been keen in debuting in Tamil cinema.
While Vikram Prabhu will be foraying in acting through 'Kumki', Dulqar has acted in 'Second Show' and 'Ustad Hotel'.
The yet to be titled venture will be helmed by Jerry.
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute