Dulqar, Vikram Prabhu team up for a bilingual film
Vikram Prabhu, grandson of thespian Sivaji Ganesan, will be seen in a Tamil-Malayalam bilingual with Dulqar Salman.
Bilinguals are the way to go especially in south cinema, thanks to the dual benefit the makers can cash in on by starring actors who are popular in both the industries.
It is now said that Vikram Prabhu, grandson of thespian Sivaji Ganesan, who is foraying through 'Kumki' will be seen in a Tamil - Malayalam bilingual with Dulqar Salman, son of ace actor Mammootty. Dulqar has been keen in debuting in Tamil cinema.
While Vikram Prabhu will be foraying in acting through 'Kumki', Dulqar has acted in 'Second Show' and 'Ustad Hotel'.
The yet to be titled venture will be helmed by Jerry.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw