Durga Puja pandal in Delhi gutted in fire
Fire broke at the puja pandal in the Chittranjan Park on Friday morning.
New Delhi: The Durga Puja festivities in South Delhi received a setback when a fire broke out at one of the pandals.
News agency PTI quoted fire officials as saying that fire broke at the puja pandal in the Chittranjan Park area of the city in the wee hours of Friday.
Nobody was injured in the incident, they added.
The fire broke out at a puja pandal at 0400 hrs (IST) in the morning and was doused within an hour with the help of seven fire tenders, officials said.
The fire damaged some structures and vehicles, which were parked near by. The cause of the fire was immediately not known.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner