Durga Puja pandal in Delhi gutted in fire
Fire broke at the puja pandal in the Chittranjan Park on Friday morning.
New Delhi: The Durga Puja festivities in South Delhi received a setback when a fire broke out at one of the pandals.
News agency PTI quoted fire officials as saying that fire broke at the puja pandal in the Chittranjan Park area of the city in the wee hours of Friday.
Nobody was injured in the incident, they added.
The fire broke out at a puja pandal at 0400 hrs (IST) in the morning and was doused within an hour with the help of seven fire tenders, officials said.
The fire damaged some structures and vehicles, which were parked near by. The cause of the fire was immediately not known.
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock For Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army