Dutch national found dead in Delhi hostel
A 51-year-old Dutch national was found dead in a tourist hostel in Delhi on Wednesday, police said.
New Delhi: A 51-year-old Dutch national was found dead in a tourist hostel in the city this morning, police said.
The deceased identified as Albertis Gritargan had checked into the YMCA hostel on June 11. After taking his breakfast on Monday, he had locked the door from inside, putting a 'do not disturb' board. He did not open the door for next two days.
His naked body was discovered this morning after staff of the hostel informed the police that a foul smell was emanating from the room.
When police broke open the door, Gritargan was found dead in the room. The body has been sent for postmortem. Police said no injury mark was found on his body.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology