DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dwayne Johnson plays monster hunter in next film
The film which is about a guide to hunt monsters will see Johnson play a monster hunter.
Los Angeles: Former WWE wrestler Dwayne Johnson, who is also known as The Rock, has signed on to star in the film adaptation of John Paul Russ' comic book series.
The film which is about a guide to hunt monsters, beasts and undead creatures will see Johnson play a monster hunter, reported Ace Showbiz.
Simon Kinberg, who also worked on 'X-Men: First Class', will produce through his Genre Films banner, but no writer and director has been attached to the film just yet.
Johnson is currently filming 'GI Joe: Retaliation', in which he stars as badass Roadblock. His upcoming projects include Ric Roman Waugh's action thriller 'Snitch', and Scott Derrickson's biblical retelling 'Goliath'.
He will next be seen as Josh Hutcherson's stepfather in adventurous film, 'Journey 2: The Mysterious Island', which also stars Vanessa Hudgens.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand