Dwayne Johnson plays monster hunter in next film
The film which is about a guide to hunt monsters will see Johnson play a monster hunter.
Los Angeles: Former WWE wrestler Dwayne Johnson, who is also known as The Rock, has signed on to star in the film adaptation of John Paul Russ' comic book series.
The film which is about a guide to hunt monsters, beasts and undead creatures will see Johnson play a monster hunter, reported Ace Showbiz.
Simon Kinberg, who also worked on 'X-Men: First Class', will produce through his Genre Films banner, but no writer and director has been attached to the film just yet.
Johnson is currently filming 'GI Joe: Retaliation', in which he stars as badass Roadblock. His upcoming projects include Ric Roman Waugh's action thriller 'Snitch', and Scott Derrickson's biblical retelling 'Goliath'.
He will next be seen as Josh Hutcherson's stepfather in adventurous film, 'Journey 2: The Mysterious Island', which also stars Vanessa Hudgens.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly