E-filing for Two ITRs Launched by Income Tax Department
The Income Tax department on Saturday launched the e-filing facility for select Income Tax Returns (ITRs) for the assessment year 2017-18.
New Delhi: The Income Tax department on Saturday launched the e-filing facility for select Income Tax Returns (ITRs) for the assessment year 2017-18.
The two ITRs that are now available for filing on the e-portal of the department-- https://incometaxindiaefiling.
gov.in-- are the ITR-1 'Sahaj' and ITR-4 (Sugam).
The other five ITRs will soon be activated for filing on the e portal, a senior officer said.
The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) had yesterday launched all the seven ITRs for AY 2017-18 including the one-page simplified ITR-1 for salaried class and people having income from one house and interest totalling upto Rs 50 lakh.
The filing of these returns can be done till July 31.
Recommended For You
- South Africa vs India: Shardul, Saini Called in as Net Bowlers
- Vodka Diaries Review: The Film Finally Reveals Itself To be a Waste of Time
- My Birthday Song Review: A Thriller That Messes With Your Head
- Here's Why Prioritizing Your Sleep Should Be Your Top Priority!
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More