E-filing for Two ITRs Launched by Income Tax Department
The Income Tax department on Saturday launched the e-filing facility for select Income Tax Returns (ITRs) for the assessment year 2017-18.
New Delhi: The Income Tax department on Saturday launched the e-filing facility for select Income Tax Returns (ITRs) for the assessment year 2017-18.
The two ITRs that are now available for filing on the e-portal of the department-- https://incometaxindiaefiling.
gov.in-- are the ITR-1 'Sahaj' and ITR-4 (Sugam).
The other five ITRs will soon be activated for filing on the e portal, a senior officer said.
The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) had yesterday launched all the seven ITRs for AY 2017-18 including the one-page simplified ITR-1 for salaried class and people having income from one house and interest totalling upto Rs 50 lakh.
The filing of these returns can be done till July 31.
Recommended For You
- Padmavati Row: Prasoon Joshi 'Disappointed' Film was Screened to Media
- India vs Sri Lanka: Shikhar Dhawan Falls Prey to Nervous 90s Again
- Miss World 2017: Manushi Chhillar Always Calm and Composed, Reveals Ramp Walk Trainer
- Chef Kunal Kapur Explores India Through Thalis in Latest Food Show
- OnePlus 5T Launch Set For Tonight: Here's What The Bezel-Less Smartphone Will Offer