Mild tremors felt in Delhi, NCR and Rajasthan
The epicentre of the earthquake that measured 7.8 on the Richter scale was Dalbandin in Balochistan, Pakistan.
New Delhi: Mild tremors were felt in Delhi, NCR and Rajasthan on Tuesday. The earthquake measured 7.8 on the Richter scale.
The epicentre of the earthquake was Dalbandin in Balochistan, Pakistan.
Met department said latitude of the quake was 27 degree North and longitude was 65.7 degree East.
It was at a depth of 10 kilo metres at the epicentre in Pakistan, it said.
The tremors were felt at around 5 pm. There were no immediate report of any casualties or damage.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"