DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mild tremors felt in Delhi, NCR and Rajasthan
The epicentre of the earthquake that measured 7.8 on the Richter scale was Dalbandin in Balochistan, Pakistan.
New Delhi: Mild tremors were felt in Delhi, NCR and Rajasthan on Tuesday. The earthquake measured 7.8 on the Richter scale.
The epicentre of the earthquake was Dalbandin in Balochistan, Pakistan.
Met department said latitude of the quake was 27 degree North and longitude was 65.7 degree East.
It was at a depth of 10 kilo metres at the epicentre in Pakistan, it said.
The tremors were felt at around 5 pm. There were no immediate report of any casualties or damage.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs