5.9 magnitude earthquake hits Northeast India
The epicentre of the earthquake was the Myanmar-India border region. There were no immediate reports of any damages.
New Delhi: A strong earthquake measuring 5.9 on the richter scale hit Northeast India on Wednesday morning at 7:11 am. The epicentre of the earthquake was the Myanmar-India border region.
There was no immediate report of any damages.
More details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant Available from March 1
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years