DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
5.9 magnitude earthquake hits Northeast India
The epicentre of the earthquake was the Myanmar-India border region. There were no immediate reports of any damages.
New Delhi: A strong earthquake measuring 5.9 on the richter scale hit Northeast India on Wednesday morning at 7:11 am. The epicentre of the earthquake was the Myanmar-India border region.
There was no immediate report of any damages.
More details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Happy Birthday Ravi Shastri: Five Popular Commentary Gems
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users