3.5 magnitude quake hits UP, tremors felt in Delhi
The epicentre of the earthquake was Baghpat in Uttar Pradesh. No injuries were reported.
New Delhi: According to Indian Met department, tremors measuring 3.5 on the Richter Scale rocked Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday morning with Baghpat as epicentre of the earthquake.
Tremors were felt across Delhi, adjoining towns and across North India.
The earthquake occurred at 3:37 am, no injuries were reported.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement