DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
3.5 magnitude quake hits UP, tremors felt in Delhi
The epicentre of the earthquake was Baghpat in Uttar Pradesh. No injuries were reported.
New Delhi: According to Indian Met department, tremors measuring 3.5 on the Richter Scale rocked Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday morning with Baghpat as epicentre of the earthquake.
Tremors were felt across Delhi, adjoining towns and across North India.
The earthquake occurred at 3:37 am, no injuries were reported.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO