DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Earthquake Jolts Himachal Pradesh's Chamba District
The epicentre of the quakes, like the two each on Friday and Saturday, was Chamba region, bordering Jammu and Kashmir.(Representative Image/Getty Images)
Shimla: In less than 24 hours, another mild earthquake jolted Himachal Pradesh's Chamba district on Saturday.
However, no loss of life or damage to property was reported.
"The earthquake measuring 3.6 on the Richter scale was felt for some seconds at 9.11 a.m.," Meteorological Office Director Manmohan Singh told IANS.
Two low intensity earthquakes on Friday struck Chamba, adjoining Jammu and Kashmir.
The first temblor measuring 2.8 on the Richter scale was recorded at 3.34 a.m., while the second measuring 4.5 was recorded at 5.32 a.m.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan