Earthquake of 5.0 Magnitude Hits Haryana, Northern India
The epicentre of the quake was Rohtak district in Haryana, according to the Meteorological department.
New Delhi: Two medium intensity quakes on Friday hit Haryana, tremors of which were felt in Delhi and other parts of northern India.
The epicenter of the first quake, measuring 5.0 magnitude, was Rohtak district in Haryana, said the Center for Seismology under the India Meteorological Department.
The depth of the quake was 22 km and it occurred at 4:25 AM. The second tremor of 3.2 intensity was also felt in Rohtak at 8:13 AM at a depth of 10 km.
There were no immediate reports of any loss of life or damage to property.
Recommended For You
- These Chinese Quiz Games Are Offering Millions of Cash Prizes For 10-Second Rapid Fire Questions
- Prateik Babbar is Engaged to Sanya Sagar, See Pic
- Sonam Kapoor's Latest Fashion Experiment Is Winning Our Hearts; See Pics
- Stop Monkeying Around, Farhan Akhtar & Prakash Raj Tell Satyapal Singh; Minister Defiant
- Golden Globes Black Outfits To Be Auctioned To Support #TimesUp Movement