DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Edho Seidhai Ennai': Actor Shakthi makes comeback
Filmmaker P Vasu's son Shakthi will soon hit the screens in Elvin Bosser's next film 'Edho Seidhai Ennai'.
Shakthi promised a lot when he made his debut in 'Thottal Poo Malarum'. But somehow the young actor missed to make it big in Kollywood, despite doing films like 'Ninaithaley Inikkum' and 'Aatanayagan'.
And now, the son of ace filmmaker P Vasu is pinning hopes on 'Edho Seidhai Ennai', which is touted as his comeback movie. The film is directed by Elvin Bosser, a former associate of V Z Durai and Subramanya Shiva.
Shakthi plays a romantic hero in this flick, which is said to be a love story with a twist. Liya, one of the heroines of S P Jananathan's Jayam Ravi starrer 'Peranmai', is the leading lady.
"The whole film belongs to Shakthi," the director says and adds: "The young actor has given his best to each and every frame." The movie is slated to hit the screens later this month.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong