Efforts to list out cross-border payment defaulters
As many as 98 traders from both sides also participated in the meeting that took place at the zeroline in Chakan-Da-Bagh area.
Poonch: Indian authorities will exchange with their PoK counterparts a list of defaulters on both sides, who have not cleared due payments to the parties in course of their cross LoC trade transactions. A decision to this effect was taken on Tuesday during a meeting between Additional District Development Commissioner of Poonch and Additional Deputy Commisioner, Hajira, Anwar Hussain Shah, officials said.
As many as 98 traders from both sides also participated in the meeting that took place at the zeroline in Chakan-Da-Bagh area. The meeting, aimed at removing bottlenecks in cross-LoC trading, are held every quarter, officials said.
Cross LoC trade was started between Poonch-Rawlakot in Jammu region and Uri-Mizaffarabad in Kashmir Valley in 2008 as part of the confidence builduing measures.
- Cyclonic Storm Kyant May be Heading Towards Andhra Pradesh
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- BJP Terms Family Feud in Samajwadi Party as 'Fixed Match'
From Our Network
- Samajwadi Party drama enters 5th day: Akhilesh-Shivpal feud sparks SP-Congress alliance ahead of UP polls- FirstPost
- Haryana will be first state to implement 7th pay commission recommendations - Pradesh18
- Diwali gift for commuters, DND flyway made toll free after Allahabad High Court order - Pradesh18