DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Efforts to list out cross-border payment defaulters
As many as 98 traders from both sides also participated in the meeting that took place at the zeroline in Chakan-Da-Bagh area.
Poonch: Indian authorities will exchange with their PoK counterparts a list of defaulters on both sides, who have not cleared due payments to the parties in course of their cross LoC trade transactions. A decision to this effect was taken on Tuesday during a meeting between Additional District Development Commissioner of Poonch and Additional Deputy Commisioner, Hajira, Anwar Hussain Shah, officials said.
As many as 98 traders from both sides also participated in the meeting that took place at the zeroline in Chakan-Da-Bagh area. The meeting, aimed at removing bottlenecks in cross-LoC trading, are held every quarter, officials said.
Cross LoC trade was started between Poonch-Rawlakot in Jammu region and Uri-Mizaffarabad in Kashmir Valley in 2008 as part of the confidence builduing measures.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes