DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Egypt plans to allow sex with dead wife
The controversial new law is part of a raft of measures being introduced by the Egyptian Parliament, the report said.
New Delhi: Call it bizarre but soon the Islamist-dominated Parliament of Egypt would pass a law which allows husbands to have sex with their dead wives for "upto six hours".
The controversial new law is part of a raft of measures being introduced by the Egyptian Parliament, Daily Mail reported on Thursday. It will also see the minimum age of marriage lowered to 14 and the ridding of women's rights of getting education and employment.
The report also said that the subject of a husband having sex with his dead wife first arose in May 2011 when Moroccan cleric Zamzami Abdul Bari said marriage remains valid even after death.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users