DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Egyptian leaders invite Mark Zuckerberg
The 'January 25 revolution' leaders have invited the Facebook founder to Egypt.
Cairo: The leaders, associated with Egypt's landmark 'January 25 revolution', have invited Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg to the country after the social networking site was successfully used as an inspirational tool to launch the popular uprising.
The leaders have asked the Minister of Culture Imad Abu Ghazi to invite Zuckerberg officially after he had expressed pride that the site he created for social networking is used as a tool for freedom by the oppressed people.
"The Egyptian youth have used facebook in an unprecedented way to gather momentum for their revolution which toppled a stubborn regime that had been in power for more than 30 years," said Sherif al-Labban, professor of communications at Cairo University.
The value of facebook increased around 50 per cent after the Egyptian revolution, he added. Meanwhile, the American University here has started three courses on the Egyptian revolution.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?