DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Egypt's Defence Minister inspects Tahrir Square
Thousands of Egyptians are protesting against the Egyptian President at Tahrir Square.
Cairo: Egypt's Defence Minister Mohamed Hussein Tantawi and commanders of the Egyptian army on Friday inspected Cairo's Tahrir Square, a media report said.
Thousands of Egyptians are congregating at the square to hold protests against Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, Xinhua quoted state Nile News TV reported.
There has been tension since Friday morning at the square, which is the focal point of protests to oust Mubarak. The protesters are determined to force out Mubarak who has ruled them for the past 30 years.
The demonstration turned ugly on Wednesday night following clashes between government supporters and anti-government protesters, leaving eight people dead and over 800 injured.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry