Eid big enough for two films, says actor Akshay Kumar
Akshay Kumar starrer 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Again' and Shah Rukh Khan's 'Chennai Express' slated to be released on Eid.
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar said the festival of Eid was big enough to accommodate two films, SRK's 'Chennai Express' and his 'Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Again'.
"I see this in a positive way. Eid is a big day. It is big enough for two films. There is no point in thinking too much over it," Akshay said at the first look of the film held Wednesday. Eid falls in August.
The actor was accompanied by the star cast of the film, Imran Khan, Sonakshi Sinha and director Milan Luthria.
Akshay will be seen taking the character forward which was originally played by Emraan Hashmi in the prequel. Talking about this, he said that there was no benchmark which he was trying to cross.
"I am just playing my role. I haven't thought of it as a benchmark. I just listened to my director. I never thought that I had to cross any benchmark," he said.
Akshay also added they the film was very different than all that he had done in the past.
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Kaine, Trump, U.S. Lawmakers Raise Concerns Over AT&T-Time Warner Deal
- Hillary Clinton Achieves 12-Point Lead over Trump
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan