Eid big enough for two films, says actor Akshay Kumar
Akshay Kumar starrer 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Again' and Shah Rukh Khan's 'Chennai Express' slated to be released on Eid.
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar said the festival of Eid was big enough to accommodate two films, SRK's 'Chennai Express' and his 'Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Again'.
"I see this in a positive way. Eid is a big day. It is big enough for two films. There is no point in thinking too much over it," Akshay said at the first look of the film held Wednesday. Eid falls in August.
The actor was accompanied by the star cast of the film, Imran Khan, Sonakshi Sinha and director Milan Luthria.
Akshay will be seen taking the character forward which was originally played by Emraan Hashmi in the prequel. Talking about this, he said that there was no benchmark which he was trying to cross.
"I am just playing my role. I haven't thought of it as a benchmark. I just listened to my director. I never thought that I had to cross any benchmark," he said.
Akshay also added they the film was very different than all that he had done in the past.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly