DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Eid big enough for two films, says actor Akshay Kumar
Akshay Kumar starrer 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Again' and Shah Rukh Khan's 'Chennai Express' slated to be released on Eid.
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar said the festival of Eid was big enough to accommodate two films, SRK's 'Chennai Express' and his 'Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Again'.
"I see this in a positive way. Eid is a big day. It is big enough for two films. There is no point in thinking too much over it," Akshay said at the first look of the film held Wednesday. Eid falls in August.
The actor was accompanied by the star cast of the film, Imran Khan, Sonakshi Sinha and director Milan Luthria.
Akshay will be seen taking the character forward which was originally played by Emraan Hashmi in the prequel. Talking about this, he said that there was no benchmark which he was trying to cross.
"I am just playing my role. I haven't thought of it as a benchmark. I just listened to my director. I never thought that I had to cross any benchmark," he said.
Akshay also added they the film was very different than all that he had done in the past.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan