Eight Bangladeshi nationals apprehended from Assam
BSF will make arrangements to deport them to Bangladesh soon, police said.
Guwahati/Nalbari: Eight Bangladeshi nationals, three of them smugglers, were apprehended by police from various parts of Assam and Indo-Bangla border. Police said five Bangladeshis were caught in different areas of Nalbari district in Assam when they failed to produce valid documents to a local court despite repeated notices to them.
BSF will make arrangements to deport them to Bangladesh soon, police said. Three other Bangladeshi nationals were among five apprehended this week from various locations along Indo-Bangla border for allegedly smuggling contraband and cattle, BSF officials said in Guwahati during the day.
The five were caught from Cooch Behar and Falakata in West Bengal and Dhubri in Assam by BSF under Frontier Headquarters, Guwahati. Various contraband and 376 cattle, besides Indian and Bangladeshi currencies were seized from them, BSF officials said.
Recommended For You
- Amazing VoiceThis Kolkata Security Guard's Golden Voice Is Winning Hearts On The Internet
- Amazing videoYouTube Rewind Celebrates Videos, People And Trends That Made 2016 Memorable
- DEBU'TON'TKeaton Jennings: Another South African Comes Good For England
- Fascinating!The Circle Trailer: Emma Watson, Tom Hanks Starrer is Dark and Compelling
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly