Seven College Students, One Teacher From Belgaum Drown in Sea
Seven college students and one teacher of an engineering college drowned in the sea off the Vayri coast in Maharashtra's Sindhudurg district.
Image for representation (Photo: Reuters)
Mumbai: In a tragic incident, seven college students and one teacher of an engineering college drowned in the sea off the Vayri coast in Maharashtra's Sindhudurg district on Saturday.
They were part of a group of 60 students from the Maratha Engineering College in Belgaum, Karnataka, who were in the area on a picnic, police said.
Three students have been rescued, two of them are said to be in a critical condition.
Further details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Rashid Khan Becomes Top-ranked ODI Bowler, Youngest Ever to Do So
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4 Review: A Complete LED Smart TV For Rs 39,999 in 2018
- Virat Kohli on the Verge of Breaking Bradman & Richards' Record
- Soorma: Sandeep Singh On Training Diljit Dosanjh & The Message He Wants To Convey Through His Biopic
- Hyderabad Police Issue Notice to Oru Adaar Love Director for Hurting Sentiments