'Ek Tha Tiger' earns Rs 258 crore worldwide
The movie has earned Rs 199.3 crore in India and approximately Rs 59.63 crore overseas.
New Delhi: Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer 'Ek Tha Tiger' which hit the screens on August 15, 2012 is still minting money. The movie has earned Rs 199.3 crore in India and approximately Rs 59.63 crore overseas.
Film trade analyst Taran Adarsh lately tweeted, "2012 is significant year for YRF. 'Ek Tha Tiger' Worldwide business Rs 258.93 cr + JTHJ Worldwide business Rs 150.41 cr [still counting] = Rs 409.34 cr."
Salman Khan has many Rs 100 crore films to his credit now. His movie 'Ek Tha Tiger' earned Rs 32 crore on the first day of its release. Within five days, the movie made it to the famous Rs 100 crore club. However, the film is still competing with Aamir Khan's '3 Idiot'. Till February 2012, '3 Idiots' earned approximately Rs 385 crore worldwide.
Taran Adarsh also tweeted that 'Ek Tha Tiger' will be released in Japan along with the subtitles in 2013.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets