'Ek Tha Tiger' earns Rs 258 crore worldwide
The movie has earned Rs 199.3 crore in India and approximately Rs 59.63 crore overseas.
New Delhi: Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer 'Ek Tha Tiger' which hit the screens on August 15, 2012 is still minting money. The movie has earned Rs 199.3 crore in India and approximately Rs 59.63 crore overseas.
Film trade analyst Taran Adarsh lately tweeted, "2012 is significant year for YRF. 'Ek Tha Tiger' Worldwide business Rs 258.93 cr + JTHJ Worldwide business Rs 150.41 cr [still counting] = Rs 409.34 cr."
Salman Khan has many Rs 100 crore films to his credit now. His movie 'Ek Tha Tiger' earned Rs 32 crore on the first day of its release. Within five days, the movie made it to the famous Rs 100 crore club. However, the film is still competing with Aamir Khan's '3 Idiot'. Till February 2012, '3 Idiots' earned approximately Rs 385 crore worldwide.
Taran Adarsh also tweeted that 'Ek Tha Tiger' will be released in Japan along with the subtitles in 2013.
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Aamir Wanted to Play Max in Josh but I Had SRK in Mind: Mansoor Khan
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- Aamir Khan Loves Reading Film Books
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Despite Bleak Electoral Map, Donald Trump Says, 'We Are Winning'