'Ek Tha Tiger' remake denied by Director Jayam Raja
Director Jayam Raja denied the reports of directing remake of 'Ek Tha Tiger' with Vijay in the lead role.
There were reports that director Jayam Raja will be directing the remake of 'Ek Tha Tiger' in Tamil and that Vijay will essay the lead role in this film under Raja's direction.
When contacted the director he denied them as baseless reports and also denied reports that his father, Editor Mohan, bought the remake rights of the film.
'Ek Tha Tiger' starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif has already crossed the 100 crore mark in box office and is running to packed screens all over the country. With the success of the film emerged reports that Jayam Raja will remake it in Tamil and that the Telugu remake rights of it are sought after by top producers.
It was also strongly suggested that he would team up with his 'Velayudham' hero Vijay in the film, however the director has confirmed that he will not be directing this remake.
Meanwhile it looks like the director will debut in Bollywood with the remake of blockbuster 'Ramana' and Akshay Kumar seems to have been approached to essay the lead role.
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview