DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ek Thi Naayka: I can scare people, says Smriti Irani
'Ek Thi Naayka' is a promotional TV series for Ekta Kapoor's new film 'Ek Thi Daayan'.
Mumbai: Actress-politician Smriti Irani, who will soon be seen as one of the 'naaykas' in horror TV show 'Ek Thi Naayka', says it is hard for anything in the world to scare her.
"I have reached a point where I cannot get scared of anything. Yes, I can scare people. That's why I have to work hard to look scared, especially in this show," the 36-year-old said here Tuesday on the sets of the promotional show.
For the show, Smriti shares the screen space with actors Amar Upadhyay and Jaya Bhattacharya, who worked with her in hit TV show 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi'.
Jaya said she would like to meet a ghost one day.
"I would like to meet a ghost and know why are people scared of it. I try to conquer everything that scares me," Jaya said.
Talking about the plot of the story, Jaya said: "In 'Kyunki...', there was a triangle - Mihir, Payal and Tulsi. Here also it is a triangle - Mukesh, Swati and Chhavi. I play Mukesh's first wife and Smriti is the second wife. So I am teasing her. I am good at it."
'Ek Thi Naayka' is a promotional series for Ekta Kapoor's new film 'Ek Thi Daayan'.
The show stars eight actresses as naaykas in different stories, showcased across different episodes.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar