DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ekta goes all out to promote 'Ragini MMS'
The producer of the film sticks 'Ragini MMS' sticker on her personal cars
Bollywood producer Ekta Kapoor is doing every bit to promote her small-budget film Ragini MMS - so much so that she has pasted stickers of the teaser ad on her personal cars.Ekta's Jaguar was spotted with a Ragini Yahan Baithi Thi sticker, while she flaunted her BMW with another sticker that read Ragini Ka MMS dekha kya.
"Ekta is very kicked about the movie and apart from working with her marketing and publicity team for the film, she is also doing it at a personal level by proudly displaying the stickers on her own vehicles," said a source close to Ekta.
To promote her film, she has put on the same sticker on 3,000 auto rickshaws across Mumbai.
Ragini MMS" is a paranormal sensual film about a couple that goes on an adventurous weekend and gets caught in a house rigged with multiple cameras. The fear factor is added by something paranormal in the house.
The film, featuring Rajkumar Yadav and Kainaz Motivala hits the screens Friday.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances