DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ekta Kapoor all set to study at Harvard University
Ekta says that she will take a break to attend a summer entrepreneur course at the Harvard University.
Mumbai: TV and film producer Ekta Kapoor, who has back-to-back projects -- 'Ek Thi Daayan', 'Shootout At Wadala', and 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects' lined up for release, is tired and says that she will take a break to attend a summer entrepreneur course at the Harvard University.
"I am planning to take a break. I am tired. I take each day as it comes. Now completely busy with the promotions of 'Ek Thi Daayan'. '...Wadala' I am not promoting fully because they have 12 heroes to promote," Ekta told IANS.
"I am not taking a vacation, but I am planning to take a course in America. After 'Ek Thi Daayan' and '...Wadala', I am planning to do my summer entrepreneur course at Harvard. I will be back by June," she added.
Recommended For You
- May 24, 2004: When Hussain Walked Into the Sunset On His Own Terms
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances