Ekta miffed at a dialogue in 'Kya Super Kool...'
Producer Ekta Kapoor had a fall out with director Sachin Yardi over a dialogue in 'Kya Super Kool Hai Hum'.
Mumbai: Producer Ekta Kapoor apparently had a fall out with Kya Super Kool Hai Hum director Sachin Yardi over a dialogue in the film which takes a dig at actors Nargis Fakhri and Diana Penty.
In a scene in the film, actor Tusshar Kapoor tells Riteish Deshmukh that: Pehle ki heroines ke naam hote the Madhubala, Waheeda Rahman, aur ab dekho Penty, Fakhri... (Earlier heroines had names like Madhubala and Waheeda Rehman, but now see names are Penty, Fakhri).
Apparently, Ekta wanted this dialogue to be removed as she felt it was in bad taste, but Sachin did not listen to her which caused friction between them. "Ekta insisted on not using the scene involving the names of Fakhri (Nargis) and Penty (Diana). We argued a lot and I told her that I am the director. It is my film and I will do it my way," director Sachin Yardi said.
Kya Super Kool Hain Hum is a sequel to the 2005-hit Kya Kool Hain Hum. Releasing on July 27, the film is directed by Sachin Yardi and features Riteish, Tusshar Kapoor, Neha Sharma and Sarah Jane Dias in the lead.
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Cheteshwar Pujara's Kanpur Transformation Augurs Well for Team India
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?